Help STOP Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH)

Unabashed Truth about AFFH, Protecting Property Rights and Local Government Authority

Home » What You Can Do

What You Can Do


county commissioners and/or city council

Support the Senate and House bills introduced by Mike Lee, Paul Gossar – contact your Congressman and tell them you support the bills.